1. Answer the 13 questions made by the deviant who tagged you, then make your own 13 questions.
2. Tag 13 deviants.
3. Don't say "you're tagged if you read this." (Cause, let us be honest, no one is going to read this if they're not mentioned.)
4. It is forbidden not to mention anyone.
5. Lastly, don't tag the person who tagged you.
I was tagged by MisstaArtista . Thank you so much for tagging me!
I will try my best to answer these questions
1. What type of music do you listen to? (genre, artists, songs)
Lol my music tastes and genres change like the seasons. There are days that I would listen to Hip-Hop music, then days where I listen to garage and indie rock music or post-punk/electropop/new wave music, AND then there are those strange days where I listen to atmospheric and folk metals like Agalloch, Emperium, and Les Discrets! So my music taste changes from ‘in da hood’ to really classy, sad, and/or elegant guitar or metal songs depends on how I feel. I always listen to music when I draw so my art style changes with the music style too depends on my mood. Therefore, I don’t have a theme to my drawings like some other really good artists. Oh how I wish I have a specific theme to my drawings but it’s not possible anymore because I like so many different music lol >_<.
2. Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
I don’t really have time to read really long novels anymore, but I used to read a lot of historical fictions and romance books. I really like books with historical settings and a hint of romance or a philosophical touch to them. I read The Juggler by John Morressy, The Dark Angel by Meredith Ann Pierce, and Princess Nevermore by Dian Curtis Regan. I actually read a book called Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas and it’s a really mushy romance book it’s embarrassing (at least I am not reading Harlequin books lol ). Oh and I saw some character images of a book called Kiss the Sky the Calloway Sisters by Krista Richie and they look so cool I want to try reading it but the summary kinda threw me off. Please recommend me more interesting books so I can read them! Anyway these days, I only read good short stories, quotes, or articles, and they are mostly for my class too (not to include those dreadful textbooks where I have to read and take notes on T_T)
3. Your favorite food?
I LOVE LOVE steaks! (oh gosh fatty food T_T) And eggs. Creampuffs and cakes especially strawberry cakes with strawberry jams in between are heavens (Yes I do have a sweet tooth) I also love Boba Milk Tea a lot lol.
4. Crowds, small groups or 'go away, I'm a loner'?
Hmm I usually like to talk to my really good friend one on one, so even small groups tired me out. I don’t know why I don’t have enough stamina when it comes to crowds or groups. I get confused because too much talking from so many sides that it makes me go quiet instead of talk more. I’m not a talkative person either.
5. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose?
Pretty Little Liars Lol! Supernatural and
Game of Thrones seem interesting also . Just kidding, also I want to be trapped in the show Saved by the Bell. I'm really into the 90s TV shows as you can tell lol!
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
I would love to travel to all over Europe, countries and islands in the Mediterranean, North Africa (like Egypt), and the Middle East someday. I always read about these countries in history so I really love to get to know them in person haha. All those countries are so beautiful with a really rich history and old architectures
7. What do you want your tombstone to say?
UH lol haha this is such a weird and funny question xD I think I would like it to say “Life is short. Just do it”? Uh this sounds so cliché. I will come back to this I don’t know can’t think of anything right now lol.
8. What is your weirdest 'quirk'?
I don’t know but I think I usually procrastinate for a looong long period of time to recharge my energy from drawing and writing essays. Then I would wait until the last minutes and finish all my work in one day. I also take a lot of naps. I think most people do this, but that’s the only quirk I can think of as of right now. I will change this when I can think of something new!
9. Favorite art medium?
I really love watercolor, but it’s so hard to control when paint with watercolor. Usually it is hard because I have to plan everything out first especially the colors since I’m not allowed to make any mistakes. If I make mistakes, it’s not possible to erase them. I also like colored pencils and pencil pastels because they are much easier to use and the colors are beautiful too, it just doesn’t have the flowy feeling like watercolor!
10. What do you do in your free time?
This is repetitive but yes, I listen to music, play videogames, and watch TV in my free time. These days I finally got Cable so I’m like bear hugging my TV all day, because there are so many great movies. I’m really into Pirates of the Caribbean and the Hobbit right now. I think I will try watching Grey’s Anatomy, Supernatural, and Doctor Who too because so many people like them. I chickened out from trying to watch Silent Hill at night T_T
11. What would be your dream job?
I don’t know yet. I really like a job that is easy-going, clean, and make decent money. Like social worker perhaps? Some people recommend me to be a teacher but I suck at public speaking and lecturing so I don’t even want to think about it lol.
12. What makes someone a great artist?
I believe perseverance makes a person a great artist. With hard work comes great result. To me, if we failed many times but still get up to continue on our journey of art, then we will improve our skills tremendously through those hard times. So just do your best and don’t be afraid to tread into the danger zone sometimes in art! You never know what it will give you, but in the end, you will be happy and feel special that you did something outside of your comfort zone.
13. What's your favorite DA emoticon?
Here are some questions I have created for you guys!
1. What are your favorite movies?
2. What are your favorite songs or music genres?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What are your favorite books and writers?
5. Do you play videogames?
6. Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous?
7. What was the experience that impacted your life the most?
8. Where do you go when you need some inspirations?
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
10. Who is your role model and do you have any favorite celebrity?
11. How are your best friends describe you?
12. Where and what would you see yourself to be in 5 years?
13. What is your favorite quote and why?
I'm tagging 13 of my watchers, but anyone who is reading this can feel free and answer these questions through tagging my journal!
Thank you for reading!!